Deadline: Friday 13th August at 12pm
We are looking for an experienced and organised HR Lead who can support us in managing our employees, delivering training, and overseeing our policies. Energetic and forward thinking individuals are needed to support a young team of diverse colleagues. An inclusive mindset that appreciates trauma informed approaches to people management and appreciation of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) will be highly valued in this role. We welcome and encourage applications from a diversity of backgrounds.
What will I be doing?
- Manage our internal Kickstart employees and ensure we meet our targets of training
- Oversee Kickstart providers within our gateway
- Support all stages of recruitment and onboarding of employees and volunteers (interviews, selection, inductions, training, offboarding)
- Conduct appraisals and performance reviews with employees and maintain employee files
- Delivering a range of training sessions with support from the directors
- Review and update company policies and procedures
- Monitoring team attendance, safety, and support
- Attending management meetings and reporting back to the team
- Full time – 40 hours p/w
- Salary rate: £25K – £35K (depending on experience)
- 1 year contract with the aim to make permanent
- 4 month probationary period
- Flexible/hybrid working between office and at home.
What knowledge and experience will I need?
– Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management (CIPD) or equivalent (Essential)
– GCSE English & Maths (Grade C or above) (Essential)
– HR experience in a SME (Essential)
– Experience in a leadership role (Desirable)
– Good knowledge of standard policies and procedures (Essential)
– Performance review processes and employee management (Essential)
– Understanding of non-profit / third sector operations (Desirable)
– Excellent ICT skills, specifically Google Sheets and Documents (Essential)
– Organised (Essential)
– Leadership (Essential)
– Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines (Essential)
– Friendly and Approachable (Essential)
– An open mindset and willingness to try new ways of working (Essential)
– Passionate about and tuned into community needs (Desirable)
– Employee focused mindset and want to get the best out of everyone (Essential)
How do I apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13th August 2021 at 12pm
What is the organisation?
Aspire4u is a Community Interest Company serving communities, young people, and organisations across the West Midlands. Our 3 pillars are mindset development, financial literacy, and employability. We help communities understand their minds, their money, and gain skills to empower them to move forward and access opportunities. Aspire4u work on a variety of projects, including events, building digital resources, operational projects, creative projects, youth engagement, business development, training, and more.
We’re a great fit for those who like to think and don’t mind being different to others. We are a diverse team with over 10 nationalities and a range of ethnicities. We don’t fear mistakes but we’re obsessed with working hard, fresh thinking and getting positive results for the people that trust us.
What are the benefits of working with us?
By working with us, you will be exposed to a fast-paced not-for-profit working on a variety of impactful projects with a range of communities, organisations, and local authorities. We are a Kickstart provider and gateway organisation working closely with DWP to deliver the scheme. Our team members and partners enjoy knowing they are making a difference at the highest level of projects and interventions in our nation and region.
We are a small and passionate team enthusiastic about collaboration and hearing new perspectives. We care about personal development and will encourage you to think differently and expand your skill set.
You can reach the Aspire4u team by contacting email@example.com
Team Aspire4u CIC,
The Mindset-Led Organisation
You can also click here to read more of our blogs.
We are a not for profit community engagement organisation. We use the arts to develop mindsets to improve well-being, foster financial literacy and give people employability skills.
So get involved! You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our current opportunities.
Finally, for more information get in touch