Admin & Project Assistant
Deadline: Friday 13th August 2021 at 12pm
We are looking for an organised and committed Administration & Project Assistant to support our team over a variety of projects. Helping communities needs consistency, we’re building a team that cares about people and is willing to think differently to get great results. We welcome and encourage applications from a diversity of backgrounds.
What will I be doing?
- Support the management team on a variety of projects by completing administration tasks quickly and efficiently to ensure projects run smoothly
- Support HR activities, such as such completing volunteer onboarding processes, updating staff rotas, processing annual leave requests, and being a point of contact for team enquiries
- Receive and reply to external enquiries via. email and telephone
- Coordinate the calendar by organising appointments with clients and managing internal team meetings
- Organise and file project documents using our online storage systems
- Full time – 40 hours p/w
- Salary rate: £17,200 – £21,312 (depending on experience)
- 1 year contract with the aim to make permanent
- 4 month probationary period
- Flexible/hybrid working between office and at home.
What knowledge and experience will I need?
– GCSE English & Maths (Grade C or above) (Essential)
– Experience in an administration-based role (Essential)
– Experience working in a team (Essential)
– Experience working or volunteering in community spaces / non-profit environment (Desirable)
– General knowledge of standard administration practices (Essential)
– Understanding of community issues and mood in the West Midlands (Desirable)
– Understanding of how local authorities / statutory organisations operate (Desirable)
– Excellent ICT skills, specifically Google Sheets and Documents (Essential)
– Highly organised (Essential)
– Close attention to detail (Essential)
– Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines (Essential)
– Friendly and Approachable (Essential)
– An open mindset and willingness to try new ways of working (Essential)
– Passionate about and tuned into community needs (Desirable)
How do I apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 13th August 2021 at 12pm.
What is the organisation?
Aspire4u is a Community Interest Company serving communities, young people, and organisations across the West Midlands. Our 3 pillars are mindset development, financial literacy, and employability. We help communities & clients to understand their minds, their money, and gain skills to empower them to move forward and access opportunities. Aspire4u work on a variety of projects, including events, building digital resources, operational projects, creative projects, youth engagement, business development, training, and more.
We’re a great fit for those who like to think and don’t mind being different to others. We are a diverse team with over 10 nationalities and a range of ethnicities. We don’t fear mistakes but we’re obsessed with working hard, fresh thinking and getting positive results for the people that trust us.
What are the benefits of working with us?
By working with us, you will be exposed to a fast-paced not-for-profit working on a variety of impactful projects with a range of communities, organisations, and local authorities. We deliver a range of support services and projects for governmental organisations. We are a Kickstart provider and gateway organisation working closely with DWP to deliver the scheme. Our team members and partners enjoy knowing they are making a difference at the highest level of projects and interventions in our nation and region.
We are a small and passionate team enthusiastic about collaboration and hearing new perspectives. We care about personal development and will encourage you to think differently and expand your skill set.
You can reach the Aspire4u team by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Aspire4u CIC,
The Mindset-Led Organisation
You can also click here to read more of our blogs.
We are a not for profit community engagement organisation. We use the arts to develop mindsets to improve well-being, foster financial literacy and give people employability skills.
So get involved! You can contact email@example.com to discuss our current opportunities.
Finally, for more information get in touch