We are looking for an experienced and organised Marketing Lead to join our Company to jointly implement and support business strategies. You will be pivotal in supporting the Company to grow by promoting staff development as the key component of competitive advantage.
You will manage and monitor improvements in customer service while supporting and growing our marketing team.
Energetic and forward-thinking individuals are needed to support a young team of diverse and talented colleagues. We welcome and encourage applications from a diversity of backgrounds.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies.
- Designing and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimisation projects and reporting on performance.
- Conducting keyword research.
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes.
- Optimising website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building).
- Keeping informed of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Meeting clients to discuss their business objectives and project requirements.
- Interpreting client business needs and researching and developing marketing strategies and media to deliver and meet their objectives.
- Creating and assisting in preparing written project proposals and/or pitch documents.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to estimate the time required to complete a project(s).
- Creating client project estimates, quotations and invoices.
- Booking Advertising Media space with third parties.
- Creating and agreeing on project critical paths/timelines in partnership with the client and project stakeholders.
- Ensuring project critical paths/timelines are being adhered to.
- Creating and developing client project design briefs and liaising with the team to brief on projects and manage progress to completion.
- Liaising with all freelancers for the procurement of their services, including managing all in-costs and agency markup.
- Presenting marketing proposals, ideas and creative concepts to clients (working with the Creative Team).
- Copy checking and proofreading creative.
- Using project management software tools, such as Trello and Canva to manage client projects and expectations.
- Managing and overseeing relationships and communications between clients and Aspire4u, including project(s) progress, risks and uncertainties, etc.
- Building client relationships and an understanding of their pressures and demands.
Salary rate: £24,000- £30,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
12-month contract with the aim to make permanent
6-month probationary period
Flexible/hybrid working between office and at home.
What knowledge and experience will I need?
|Criteria||Standard||E/D||Measured by (Application / Interview / Training)|
|Experience||Marketing experience in an SME
Experience in a leadership role
|Knowledge||Understanding of non-profit/third sector operations||E
|Skills||Excellent ICT skills, specifically Google Sheets and Documents
Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
|Attitude||Friendly and Approachable
An open mindset and willingness to try new ways of working
Passionate about and tuned into community needs
Client-focused mindset and want to get the best out of everyone
How do I apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to recruitment@Aspire4u.co.uk.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of the team, please contact recruitment@Aspire4u.co.uk.
What is the organisation?
Aspire4u is a Community Interest Company serving communities, young people, and organisations across the West Midlands. Our 3 pillars are mindset development, financial literacy, and employability. We help communities understand their minds, their money and gain skills to empower them to move forward and access opportunities. Aspire4u work on a variety of projects, including events, building digital resources, operational projects, creative projects, youth engagement, business development, training, and more.
We’re a great fit for those who like to think and don’t mind being different to others. We are a diverse team with over 10 nationalities and a range of ethnicities. We don’t fear mistakes, but we’re obsessed with working hard, fresh thinking and getting positive results for the people that trust us.
What are the benefits of working with us?
By working with us, you will be exposed to a fast-paced not-for-profit working on a variety of impactful projects with a range of communities, organisations, and local authorities. We are a Kickstart provider and gateway organisation working closely with DWP to deliver the scheme. Our team members and partners enjoy knowing they are making a difference at the highest level of projects and interventions in our nation and region.
We are a small and passionate team enthusiastic about collaboration and hearing new perspectives. We care about personal development and will encourage you to think differently and expand your skill set.
The Mindset-Led Organisation
You can also click here to read more of our blogs.
We are a not-for-profit community engagement organisation. We use the arts to develop mindsets to improve well-being, foster financial literacy and give people employability skills.
So, get involved! You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our current opportunities.
Finally, for more information, get in touch.